Now that we have reached the time of year when the flu performs at its peak, taking sick leave can consume between 1-5 days, but what if that can be avoided?
The recipe is quite simple, just follow the steps to ensure you perform at your peak.
- Read your religious book of choice (The Holy Bible, Quran, Torah, etc)
- 1 happy song
- 5 minutes
- Notebook (paper version)
If you have the above prepared we can start:
– Read one scripture of choice to feed the soul and positively stimulate your thoughts.
– Once done, say a short prayer for blessings and strength.
– Take a look and encourage yourself with a few words of motivation and remind yourself of how awesome you are and appreciate what you have.
3. Happy song
– This would be the song you put on repeat, turn up when its playing, and gets your hands in the air like you just don’t care.
– Dance for the entire length of the song so you can warm-up your muscles, activate your senses and have fun!
4. 5 Minutes
– Take 5 minutes of your day and speak to a person close to you, find out how they are doing, how their day is going and tell them that you love them.
– Take a selfie.
– Write down what you would like to achieve at the end of your day, whether it be reminding yourself to eat.
– Crack a joke with your colleagues and have a good laugh.